When Alexia was 30, her mother suddenly died of cancer, and her life spun out of control. She had focused her own life choices around what was best for her mother, and with her mother gone, she lost her center. She fell down a dark hole and had no idea how to get out.
She tried many different practices, looking for the ones that were most effective for her. Some helped a little. Others were major turning points for her. She didn’t have any plan or guidance. She followed her intuition and just kept trying different practices until she found the ones that worked best for her.
Alexia shares deeply about one of the most significant breakthroughs for her, Head Trash Clearing, a method she created based on Reflective Repatterning. She describes what it’s like to do, how it helps her, and how she uses it in her day to day life. She gives some startling examples of the results she’s had with the technique, and why she started a company to share this work with the world.
Alexia admits that she tried many practices that didn’t provide much benefit for her, but she continues to explore and practice, always inspired to find a new, more efficient and effective way to help her live a happier, more fulfilled life.
In this interview, Alexia shares:
- her first big breakthrough process and the unexpected change that came after that
- her shift into more mind clearing techniques
- an introduction to Head Trash Clearing – what’s it based on and how it works
- the three key benefits of clearing your Head Trash
- how to find your own Head Trash
- the double whammy of clearing your Head Trash just before sleeping
- the other practices she uses regularly and how they support her
Resources to Connect with Alexia:
Resources for Head Trash:
- The Head Trash Show Podcast in iTunes
- The Head Trash Show Podcast in Stitcher
Other Resources Shared in this Interview:
- The Hoffman Process
- Tapas Acupressure Technique
- The Emotion Code by Bradley Nelson
- Breathe Sync app (iOS only)
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends.
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below.
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Just follow these simple steps here.
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
- subscribing to the show in RSS.
Thanks so much for your support!
Where are you on your daily practice journey? What practices have been your big breakthroughs? I’d love to hear from you. Please share in the comments below.