Bridget had a regular daily practice for years. With her professional background in psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and energy healing as well as her devotion to her own spiritual path, she experimented with a wide variety of spiritual practices.
She struggled with the effects of an acrimonious divorce and adrenal fatigue. Then one day, she got an intuitive hit that she needed to go to Cape Town. At first, she thought is was just for a holiday, but as she got closer, she realized she was supposed to move there. She got rid of most of her belongings and put the rest in storage in London. And off she went to Cape Town even though she thought she was crazy.
She wasn’t crazy after all. She regained her health, meet her soul partner and wrote a novel. And before, during and after the transition, her practices changed to support her. She continued some practices, dropped others, and added new ones. All throughout, her practices were able to support her during the ups and downs of the transition.
Listen to Bridget share about her transformation, how her daily practices evolved with her, and where her practices are taking her now.
In this interview, Bridget shares:
- the one practice she’s done consistently
- the program that helped her connect more deeply to her intuition
- her first new practice after moving to Cape Town and how it helped her
- how she works with sacred names and what that’s done for her
- her reaction to the intuitive hit that she should write a novel
- how her relationship became a daily practice for her
- the importance of A Course in Miracles in her transformation
- how she practices when she’s traveling
Resources to Connect with Bridget:
Other Resources Shared in this Interview:
- The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch – Dr JJ Hurtak
- Keys of Enoch website and the Academy for Future Science website
- A Course in Miracles
If you enjoyed this episode, I would love it if you would support the show by:
- telling your friends.
- sharing this episode using the social sharing buttons below.
- subscribing to the show and leaving a rating and review in iTunes. Not sure how? Just follow these simple steps here.
- subscribing to the show in Stitcher.
- subscribing to the show in RSS.
Thanks so much for your support!
How have your practices changed as you have gone through a life transition? Are you in one now and you are looking for new practices to support yourself? I’d love to hear from you. Please share in the comments below.