Amelía was a busy, successful entrepreneur when she met a couple from Japan during a business event. She felt a strong connection to them, so when they asked if she’d like to meditate with them, she gave it a try.
Because of the language barrier, they would mostly sit together in silence. Amelía wasn’t quite sure what was happening, but she felt herself changing. After the meditations, the couple would teach her more about what was happening.
After 10 years, she experienced a big breakthrough. She became clear that she wanted to share more of what she had learned and continued to discover. She gradually shifted her business activities to make this practice the exclusive focus of her work in the world.
Listen to Amelía’s story of what this practice has given her personally, her life purpose that she has discovered with this practice, and how she is building a business to share this work with the world.
And be sure to check out her recorded meditation practice so you can experience this meditation for yourself.
In this interview, Amelía shares:
- the first changes she noticed in her life
- what happened when she tried to study with other meditation teachers
- why spontaneously stopping to meditate worked better for her than scheduling regular meditation times
- how quantum physics helped her understand what was happening during her meditations
- her breakthrough meditation experience and what changed after that
- what she learned from studying her old journals
- how she has integrated journaling into her meditation practice
- what she knows now about her work in the world and how she is supposed to deliver it
- her challenges bringing her work into the world
- the different ways she works with people now and what’s coming next
The Practice – Bliss Out Meditation
Resources to Connect with Amelía:
Other Resources Shared in this Interview:
What did you think of Amelía’s meditation practice? Have you felt called to share your practice as part of your business? I’d love to hear from you. Please share in the comments below.